Duration : 4D/3N
Munnar - Visit Tea Plantations, Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park), Nilgiri Thar (mountain Goat) Tea Museum, Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park, Photo Point,
Alleppey - Houseboat, Stay in the houseboat.
Day 1 Cochin - Munnar
Arrival at Cochin and transfer to Munnar. On the way visit Tea Plantations.
On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Museum. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise.
Overnight stay at Munnar.
(Rajamalai will be closed from February to April mid due to breeding season of
Goats, Booking for Rajamalai can be done online to avoid rush or call 04865-
Day 2 Munnar Sightseeing
After delicious breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Munnar.
Visit the Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park, Photo Pint etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. .
overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3 Munnar - Alleppey Houseboat.
Drive to Alleppey in the morning.
Check in to houseboat and enjoy the backwaters, scenery and different places for
21hrs in Kerala Style House boats from 12Noon
In the houseboat you will be greeted with welcome Drink, Tea, Snacks,
Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast.
Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 4 Depart from Alleppey - Cochin
After breakfast, Check-out from hotel & proceed to Cochin Railway Station / Airport for return your sweet home.
•Lunch and Dinner excluding given meal plans.
•Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, water sports, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train) and porterage etc.
•Entrance Fees, Guide Charges and Incidental charges which are not mentioned in quotation.
•Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
•Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
•Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
•Incidental cost of any type arising due to any reason like Train Delays, Flight Missed, late arrival or departures or traffic jams or anything else.
•Service Tax and Insurance.
•Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Price Start From :
Terms And Conditions :
Cancellation Policy :
- 15% cancellation charges before 1 month of tour starts. 50% cancellation charges before 15 days of tour starts. No refund for cancellations within a week’s time of tour starts. This policy is for package cost excluding ticketing. Over and above this, Hotel Cancellation Policy will preside. Ask for the same if in doubt.
- Air, Rail, Bus and Cruise cancellation charges will be as per the ticket booked from us.
- Amendments are subject to availability of hotels and other services. No amendment is permissible within a week’s time of tour starts.
- Any increase in tour cost due to amendment is to be borne by the client. No concession will be given in this regard.
- Any decrease in tour cost due to amendment is subject to approval from Hotels and other service providers. Refund if any, will be processed as per Refund Policy.
- Meal Plans –
EP- European Plan – Only Stay is provided. No Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner.
MAP- Modified American Plan – Stay + Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner but not both.
AP- American Plan – Stay + Breakfast+ Lunch and Dinner.
- Extra Bed means small cot or mattress will be provided by the hotel. It varies from hotel to hotel.
- You are advised to carry at least travel essentials based on destination. Ask for packing list from us after booking the tour.
- Not reading or understanding the quotation fully do not absolve the guest for his/her responsibilities. Not reading or understanding the quotation can’t be the excuse in disputes. Once the booking is confirmed by the guest, it is understood that he/she agrees to abide by all the specified inclusions, exclusions, notes, cancellation and refund policies and terms and conditions etc.
- Kindly be informed that this is computer generated document and does not require any signature of acceptance. Once the guest confirms the booking verbally or otherwise, it is understood that the guest has accepted the quotation / booking in all respects including terms and conditions.
- Amendment in itinerary and quotation is subject to our approval.